Saturday, November 27, 2021

Annie Turns 4

The little sweetie is now 4! Annie is such a sweet little girl. She loves going anywhere and doing pretty much anything. The flip side of that is she hates getting left behind, even if it only for a few seconds when everyone gets out of the car faster than her. I love being around Annie because she notices the small things and gets oh so excited about them. She also loves ferociously and gives the best hugs. 

She requested a "banana and blueberries cake"

 

It was delicous!

Elliot was so sweet and made her tons of little paper hearts and mermaid/unicorn/fairy pictures that he individually wrapped for her. 

For her birthday party, Annie picked to go Wild Katz with her cousins and have pizza for dinner. Recipe for success right there. 
Annie has a really good lurking face in this one. I love my ball pit blondies!

My favorite part was racing Bree up the rock wall and swinging off this rapelling tower stack thing. I felt like spiderman. 

Now for some assorted Annie pictures and quotes from the last little bit!


Dad - Annie is life good or bad?
Annie - Good!
Dad - why?
Annie - Because you make me yummy oatmeal every morning with lots of blueberries.

Dad - Do you like ice cream
Annie - yeah
Dad - Do you know who else likes ice cream?
Annie - who?
Dad - Joe Biden
Annie - No, he's not a people

"Ouch, my finger hurts so bad! Wait... Which finger was it again?"

*Praying* "Bless everyone to have good styles and good everything..."

"Alexa! Play Elsa!"

Dad - Hey Annie, what do you put in your little purse?
Annie - anything I need for anything

"Put some Quinoa on my fingwha!"

*Annie muttering to herself while digging through her halloween candy*
"I like opening things"

"Don't worry Daddy. I'll still love while you're at work."

Dad - Annie, why do you want to sit on Mommy's lap to eat??
Annie *in tears*- BECAUSE I LOVE MOM

*Dad pouring blueberries into her oatmeal* "Whember! LOTS!"

We went on a spree where we caught some caterpillars. Two died, but one turned into an awesome sphinx moth!

Elliot started "art class" where he teaches her to draw things. Her room is now covered with taped up drawings. 

I get treasures like this one proudly handed to me all the time. 

This gal sure loves her accessories 

No comments:

Post a Comment