Friday, July 31, 2015

July Happenings

Today I went out in the backyard and took some videos of Elliot thinking that maybe I'd make a cute little montage at some point. THEN GOOGLE DID IT FOR ME. 


Speaking of Google Photos, I got a job! I'm writing articles for a website called tech-recipes.com. They are short tutorials on tech topics. I'll write 3 a week and can work on them whenever I want. I'm excited about it!

But not as excited as Elliot is when I go get him after he wakes up from a nap:

YOU CAME!!

 Elliot is rolling all over the place these days. Still no signs of crawling and it seems to be mostly accidental if he ends up somewhere. He's starting to be able to aim himself in a general direction. 

Scooted on over to say hi to me

He started out on top of this blanket

got himself into the corner

Captivated by the vacuum cleaner


Playing with furry friends at Melony's house

Good doggie
Monsoon season is upon us! The tree in our front yard got knocked over by the wind and we have been doctoring it ever since. It's a work in progress. 
It fell even further to the right- it was pretty close to level with the ground
On the upside, monsoon season has the absolute best sunsets!
Our street




No comments:

Post a Comment