Friday, July 17, 2020

Isaac Newborn Pictures

I am far from a great photographer, but thanks to improvements in phone camera technology, these pictures turned out really great! My good friend Sara is opening up a store where she makes and sells stuff with this laser cutter thing called a glowforge. She was kind enough to make the adorable name tag prop that I absolutely love. 

Gotta show off that handsome little baby bod

Got some clothes on

And then... the bow tie! We had so many babies born this summer that the Relief Society started dropping off little boy ties for the baby boys. There was another baby boy in the ward born the same week as Isaac.


I can't get over how cute the bow tie is

"Oh, look! there's a nice light over there!"

"Why do you keep trying to get me to hold this wood thing?"

"Why yes, I am a little gentleman"

"High five!"

Most of the other pictures of Isaac in existence have been taken by Elliot. He is constantly asking for my phone to document every smile his brother makes.
Sleepy baby with our favorite "there's a new sheriff in town" onesie

A little smiley boy

Paper hearts from a loving big brother

We sure love our Zicky!


No comments:

Post a Comment