Monday, July 13, 2020

Annie the Girly Girl

It is so fun watching Annie's big personality emerge. Annie is 100% girl and just a delight to be around. Here's a dump of my favorite Annie pictures from the past half year or so.
My favorite Annie outfit

Vigorously pretending to be asleep

This was shortly after Annie learned that nail polish existed. Needless to say it was life changing. 

Don't believe this face- having that cat painted on her arm at Mila Barnett's birthday party was one of the best things that has ever happened to her

The cousin salon! Note Tata's job of guarding the box of supplies against Ethan

After the cousins left, Annie had to start persuading Elliot to paint her nails. He's pretty good at it!

She went through a phase where she would only wear dresses or skirts. Girlz got twilz

Not quite the use of the flower prop I had in mind, but we'll go with it


She LOVES watching people put on makeup. I let her pretend to put some on using the smudger end of my eye shadow

The inevitable mess of Annie getting into my mascara. Luckily we caught her fast so it wasn't too bad. 

This gal is always willing to help. And she does not ever let anyone go to the garden without her tagging along.

Annie LOVES Isaac. The week before he was born, she fell asleep with her blanket stuffed up her shirt to make a pretend baby bump. Then in the morning she would snuggle with me in bed and "baby sally" would be born for us to snuggle with. Having a real baby is even better!
Isaac joining her for snuggles during the bedtime song

This girl and her smile. I can't even handle it. 

This is bound to be our most quoted video of all time. Here's the transcript:

Aaron: "What was in your Dream, Annie?"
Annie: "Not any more dweams!"
Aaron: "What happened in your last dream?
Annie [with Aaron's prompts removed]: "I falled on the ground. I grabbed on the airplane. The whole trampoline broke. I go back in my house. I cut the watermelon and then I say, you not supposed to be in da watermelon cat! And then I say, you can't be in the watermelon! It fell in the hole. Then a doggie... then i used the broom to close it all up. I drink some water."

We love our goofball princess!


1 comment:

  1. The kids were all standing around me, hanging on Annie's every word 😂

    ReplyDelete