Friday, April 3, 2015

Sleeping Through the Night!

Elliot started sleeping through the night last week! Sometimes he will cry or babble a bit in the night, but he puts himself back to sleep pretty quickly. Although one morning we found that he had rotated 180 degrees during the night, so I guess he might be up partying all night in his crib. Fine by me if I get to sleep through it! 


A few nights ago, Aaron and I snuck into his room to check on him before we went to bed. Elliot tooted quite loudly then got this big grin on his face, all without opening his eyes. It was hilarious.

He still isn't a reliable napper. He's a bit better than he used to be, but he will still sometimes have days where he refuses to take a nap. Even without a nap, he is (usually) a happy, mellow baby! I love hanging out with my little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Marah is green with envy over your sleeping baby. Glad Aaron's genes are pulling through for you!

    ReplyDelete