Sunday, April 19, 2015

Toes & Other Amusements

Elliot is SUPER in to toes these days. He can get them into his mouth and suck on them.

It was Timmy's birthday, so I attempted to make a birthday hat for Elliot. 
I worried that it turned out looking slightly like a KKK hood, so I drew some
polka dots and zig zags on it... I never claimed to be artsy. Points for trying?


Who wouldn't love a snuggly elephant?


This picture is deceptive. I happened to snap this picture at the perfect point in the transition from staring at the ceiling to staring at his hands. I wish I could get him to intentionally stare into the camera like this...


Elliot is still a happy boy! He drools a ton more now, probably because he's always sucking on his fingers, toes, or elephant so he doesn't really shut his mouth. He sleeps from around 7 PM to 5 or 6 AM, and then I bring him into bed to nurse him and we fall back asleep until 7:30ish. I love our morning cuddles. He's still a highly irregular napper. It is much harder to put him down for a nap than it is to put him down at night, but he usually gets in a couple hours of nap time. I won't complain about the naps as long as he keeps sleeping so well at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment