Sunday, October 23, 2022

Fish Toes

Some of my Johnson cousins came to visit! Savannah Williams and Rachel Larsen came back, and this time Andy Johnson was able to come with them! I seriously love my cousins and am glad to have some in Arizona that I can persuade to visit occasionally. 
We took the crew to Pena Blanca lake for some swimming and cliff jumping. There was a big tree branch sticking straight up out of the water that I swam out to and climbed on to. Once I was on it, it started to roll and sink until I was on a tiny little tip of the branch. It felt like that scene in Pirates of the Caribbean where Jack Sparrow arrives at the dock just as the mast from his ship finally sinks. 


Savannah taught us how to feed the fish with our toes! The proper technique is to put bread between your toes and then stick your foot in the water and sit still. Apparently fish love soggy foot bread and we love having fish nibble our legs so it was a great arrangement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment