Sunday, November 11, 2018

Beachy Glen

First- behold, the fun music video I made of the trip!


One of the best parts of this trip is that we had recently discovered a picture of my dad lounging on beach in the 80's. Words cannot express how much joy and amusement this picture has brougth to our family. Naturally, my brothers tried to recreate it.
The shortness of the shorts... the wicker hat... the casually held drink... the lounge...
They bought a wicker hat just for this
Their drink was a lot less exciting
Just so great on so many levels
My favorite thing to do at the beach is boogie board and jump waves. Brianna was all about swimming in the ocean so we got to be swim buddies quite a bit.
I'm not sure what I'm doing here, but Aaron looks cool. 
I got burned on the first day (dad had fun teasing me about the rookie mistake). Mom was kind enough to lend me her swim shirt, but it is such a classic Kim Johnson article of clothing that everyone kept thinking I was her. 
These guys have perfected the really big hole with a wall over a lifetime of annual beach trips


Maybe one day they will achieve master hole digger status like the uncles
Just a couple of gals hanging out at the beach!
Affection or attack? It is unclear. 



My mom bought this kiddie pool for Annie to splash in shallow water without being able to eat the sand. It was a huge hit. AND SHE SLEPT IN IT!!! She took a 2 hour nap on the beach every day!
A beach trip miracle!
We should have tried to get one with Stephen & Claudia's crew too... oh well. We love the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment