Sunday, September 10, 2017

Johnson Family Pictures on the Farm

These are probably my favorite ever family pictures because
1. They turned out great thanks to my cousin Alicia's awesome skills
2. This is one of my favorite places on earth
3. There was so little prep involved.
We were at the fish fry and mom asked Alicia if she could take some pictures of us. A few of us were commanded to go change shirts/brush hair by coordinator mom. Clint was wearing a t-shirt that said "cesspool of sin" on it, so he turned it inside out. It was nice not needing to go through the normal outfit picking ordeal. 
My dad proposed to my mom just a few feet away from this spot

Look how casual and relaxed we were in this "everyone laugh at your neighbor" picture
On the swing


Elliot was a big fan of this pose


The gals (Including Annabelle!)



The sibling head stack pictures are delightfully awkward. I'm going to push to make this a traditional family photo pose. 

I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment