Sunday, January 22, 2017

26

Well, I'm 26 now! Since we were up in Gilbert the day before my birthday, we hit up an Indian food restaurant for my birthday dinner. The waiter was super nice to Elliot and gave him a blank receipt to color on and a free taste of Mango Lasi. He kept stopping by for more Elliot high fives.  
Note the ninja turtle raided from Mary's house to entertain him during dinner. It was wildly successful. 
My actual birthday was on Sunday. I subbed in nursery and had a fun time with little kiddos. Elliot threw a nice meltdown after church when we put him down for a nap. We eventually went up to check on him after hearing a mysterious thump sound (still don't know what it was). We found that he had taken off his pants (that's a first) and chucked them across the room. 
Sweater vest and no pants? The ultimate combination.
Buster bubbs eventually forgave us for attempting to make him take a nap. I had a few friends over to eat brownies and mint chocolate chip ice cream. Aaron gave me an instant pot pressure cooker that we have been having a blast experimenting with ever since. All in all it was a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment