Sunday, June 5, 2016

Aaron Johnson Wedding

The main excuse for my mom's trip to Arizona was so that we could go to my cousin Aaron's wedding. They were sealed in the Gilbert temple, which is right by Mary's house. Aaron and Elliot hung out with Mary and the kids while mom and I went to the sealing. 
.
Mother Daughter complimentary outfits.
You can tell that she did my hair because it is something other than down or ponytail.
Mom took this great picture in front of the temple
Aaron got to come with us to the reception with us while Mary watched Elliot
The reception was GORGEOUS, and dinner was delicious
Quite a few of my aunts, uncles, and cousins made it down. I love being around my extended family and loved catching up with people, even if it was only for a few hours. 

Congrats to Aaron & Kelly Johnson!

No comments:

Post a Comment