Sunday, April 10, 2016

Springtime Shenanigans

Here's all the other pictures from the last month or so that haven't made it onto the blog yet.

This is my all-time favorite picture. It is my phone wallpaper and I smile whenever I see it.

There was that one time that he dumped a whole box of chocolate cheerios onto his tray. His growing arms were longer than I anticipated.

Elliot LOVES brushing his teeth! He will tap the capped toothpaste to his toothbrush over and over. It is the closest he comes to adulting. 

Elliot Blood, champion of oral hygiene.

He is really good at stealing snacks from other kids, as evidenced by the smores goldfish residue I discovered on his face (shameless)

We got to hang out with Colby and Alice while Lakin was off having another baby.

Elliot snagged a front row seat during general conference.
He also mastered the art of clicking my pen in and out.

This is Elliot's first selfie. Not bad, not bad. 

The young computer enthusiast at work. Space bar and the mouse are his favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment