Sunday, April 17, 2016

Benjamin's Birthday Party

We spent another weekend with Mary in Gilbert. 
Elliot & Andrew have a symbiotic relationship where Elliot loves watching other kids and Andrew loves attention. He would always make sure Elliot was watching before doing something cool.

Highly entertaining activities for the both of them

I walked in on this. I hope my kids love reading as much as their cousins do!
 Elliot got mildly jealous of Eli at one point.
sizing up the competition
"I can totally lie on a blanket like a newborn!"
After this it quickly deteriorated to the point where I had to rescue Eli from Elliot rolling on top of him
Rebekah made this in school a while back. I'm so glad that I married into a family where I get to be an aunt!
 Now for the highlight of the trip: Benjamin's birthday party! It was Spiderman/Star Wars/Inside Out themed. A true recipe for success.
The new 3 year old steps up for the first swing at the pinata
Take that, Spiderman

Rebekah taking a swing


I like his soulful gaze into the camera
blowing out the candles

Happy Birthday, Benjamin!

No comments:

Post a Comment