Friday, January 30, 2015

Elliot's Baby Blessing

We were so blessed to have family in town for Elliot's baby blessing! My parents flew out, as did Aaron's parents with Jacob and Joanna. Kade, Elizabeth, and Avery drove down from Nevada and Scott and Mary's family drove down from Gilbert the day of.

The Blood Crew

The Johnson Crew

Grandparents 
My mom bought him a nice blessing outfit, and gave him non-stop cuddles

Our ward always has a deacon hold the microphone for baby blessings. Unfortunately, the microphone wasn't working. The deacon didn't seem to notice- he held that microphone steadfastly. I was pretty upset because I only heard a few words here and there. Fortunately, Aaron wrote down most of what he was going to say and was able to share that with me. It was a beautiful blessing of courage and a growing faith in the Savior. I'm sad that I didn't get to hear it real time, but I am oh so very grateful that my son's life is already blessed by the restored gospel.



No comments:

Post a Comment