Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Critter Encounters

 A few weekends ago, I went out to buy some more maternity shorts. There is a Petco next door, so Aaron and Elliot waited for me there. I joined them afterwards, and was able to catch this friendly employee letting Elliot help her feed the hamsters he was goggling at. Never have little pellets been dropped into little bowls with so much excitement. 
 A few days later, we were walking by the park when a boy from the ward wanders up to us. He got pretty close before we realized he had a snake draped around his neck. The snake's owner followed (probably to make sure that Joey wasn't stealing his snake), and he offered to put his horned lizard on Elliot's shirt.
Oh hey lizard
I guess you are on my shirt now
I'm not quit sure how I feel about this
Ok I'm done now
Quietly freaking out
When I asked the guy why he had two snakes and a horned lizard at the park, his answer was "5th grade graduation." Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment