Sunday, October 2, 2016

Desert Meadow Garden

Lately I have been volunteering with the Sahuarita Food Bank to organize a new community garden. I got referred to an expert gardener at a community garden in Green Valley. Desert Meadow Garden is a gem that I am so glad we discovered! It is such a beautiful, well maintained place. I had a meeting there while my Mom was still in town. They passed the time by taking a bunch of pictures and checking out all the random sculptures. 

Selfie Friends
Behold, some flowers
Behold, a lizard
Chicken statue with spinning wings and bobbing head
We hung out in this shady spot with checkers for a nice long time
 We decided that this might be a good place for family pictures, so we did some pretend shots
Squirmy much?
pick up truck bench
I love that blue door. 
Mom brings out my best poses


No comments:

Post a Comment