Sunday, October 11, 2015

A Trip to Paradise: Waterfall Hike, Circuits, & Skeet

On our Monday, Elizabeth and Avery took us to a waterfall up a nearby canyon. It was a good example of why everyone out there has giant trucks- the dirt road up to the canyon was pretty rough at parts. 
Elliot loooooves riding on Aaron's shoulders. And mine too, but he yanks my hair so I don't let him. 

The hiking crew
 The water was cold, but that didn't stop Elliot and Avery from putting their toes in.
Elliot getting his toes wet

Elizabeth and Avery. Avery is wearing a "glasses guys" shirt

Telling her mom and uncle something

Apparently it was funny

Dancing baby

Elliot: "Seriously, mom? more pictures?"
 When we got back, Elizabeth showed us this snap circuit kit that Avery won in a library program raffle. She liked it because of all the colors. Aaron was in heaven. 
Aaron showing Avery the wonders of circuits

She lost interest long before Aaron did
 When Kade got off work, Aaron tried to convince Kade that his snap circuit creations were cool (I'll vouch, they were). Kade then shared some of his hobbies with us. Aaron and I got to shoot skeet for the first time. Aaron had been trying for a while before I got Elliot fed and could ditch him with Elizabeth. I hit the clay pigeon on my first try! I ended up hitting 3 of my 8 shots, and after I told Aaron my aiming secret, he hit a couple too. We also shot targets with the pistol a little bit, but I didn't like it as much. It's harder to hold still. 
Action shot
Pistol shooting






No comments:

Post a Comment