Saturday, March 21, 2020

We took so many pictures of fish

We had a few days where we got to relax between Christmas and the cruise. On one day we walked down to the creek and Chesterbrook playground.
Annie was glued to Morgan per usual
I was glad to see that someone rebuilt the big rope swing by the creek!

Our next adventure was to go to the Baltimore Aquarium for Morgan's birthday! 
Breezy was still sleeping when we were getting ready to go, so I went to go wake her up. The day before, we had been talking about how dad used to creatively wake up Blake for school by dripping water on his head or wearing masks. I foolishly decided to try some of these tactics on Breezy. I found this alien mask, put my face really close to hers, and breathed louder and louder until she woke up. Her immediate reaction was to punch me in the face as hard as she could. I was impressed by how much leverage she got into that punch since she was lying down and mostly unconscious. I took off the mask and apologized, and she said she wasn't coming because she had bad insomnia the night before. A few hours later she texted me saying "Did I punch you in the face while you were wearing an alien mask or was that a weird dream?" There is no doubt that Breezy falls 100% on the fight side of the "fight or flight" spectrum. 
Bloods at the inner harbor
My bros (and a creeping Timmy) in the bubble jellyfish zone
I was legitimately impressed by Morgan's ability to constantly carry around her 30 lb best friend
Elliot was being a stinker and whining about wanting to go home. My mom cleverly started telling him that we needed to take pictures of fish so that we could draw them in his new art notebook when we got home. She speaks his language! The end result was a happier Elliot and a million pictures of fish on everybody's phones. 
Also this year: Family pictures on the National Cathedral grounds. We don't have the pictures back yet, so here are some non-official ones from the shoot


These two are best buddies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment